Donate

Join us in this journey

The Hospice is a non-profit private service which offers top-quality assistance to guests as well as support to their families, thanks to an agreement with A.U.S.L. of Reggio Emilia that establishes coverage of 65% of the costs. The remaining 35% is donated by many citizens, companies and institutions from Reggio Emilia, ensuring in this way a high quality service with passion, motivation and expertise everyday.

Reggio Emilia A.U.S.L. Agreement
65%
Contribution from citizens, companies and institutions
35%

Support Hospice Casa Madonna dell'Uliveto

  • Directly at the administration
  • Via bank transfer 
    Fondazione Madonna Uliveto ONLUS
    CREDEM – Sede di Albinea
    IBAN: IT 86 N 03032 66130 010000007000
  • Establishing annual or permanent scholarship funds in memory of deceased relatives;
  • Via testamentary bequests;
  • Giving part of his time as a volunteer.

Choose to assign your 5x1000 to the “Fondazione Madonna dell’Uliveto - ONLUS”.

Madonna dell’Uliveto O.N.L.U.S. Foundation
Via Oliveto, 37 –42020 Montericco di Albinea (RE)

Write our Fiscal Code 91108130351 in the box reserved for voluntary work and ONLUS association.

It’s easy and free of charge! Help us by telling friends, colleagues and family about what we do!

Rimani aggiornato
Ho letto la privacy policy

© 2019 Casa Madonna dell’Uliveto O.N.L.U.S.